Are you looking for your daily dose of inspiration? Well, look no further. In this collection of 10 chiropractic quotes we hope to motivate and inspire you to take positive action!
Please share these quotes with your friends or feel free to use these on your own website (providing you reference this page).
1) Unknown: "Increase your power the easy way through chiropractic"
2) Dr. Paul Calladine Chiropractor: "Chiropractic - do it with purpose"
3) Dr. Paul Calladine Chiropractor: "Be real, be yourself, be unique, be true, be honest, be humble, be happy"
4) DD Palmer (founder of chiropractic): "There is a vast difference between treating the effects and adjusting the cause"
5) Hippocrates: "Look well to the spine for the cause of disease"
6) Unknown: "Good morning beauty!"
7) B.J. Palmer (developer of chiropractic): "The preservation of health is easier than the cure of disease"
8) Hippocratic School of Medicine: "The greatest medicine is to teach people how not to need it"
9) Virgil: "The greatest wealth is health"
10) Dr. Paul Calladine (Chiropractor): "At first, they'll ask you why you're doing it. Later, they'll ask how you did it"
Do You Like This Post? Share It now!
Consult Our Clinic
The team here at Lyons Road Family Chiropractic, lead by Dr. Paul Calladine (Chiropractor) have helped over 6,000 patients so far. With over two decades of experience in caring for our local community, our passion is helping you get better.
You're invited to have a spine and nervous system checkup in clinic. Please call or email today. The team at Lyons Road Family Chiro are happy to answer any questions and we look forward to seeing you.
About Dr Paul Calladine (Chiro) B.Sc.(Biol.), B.Sc.(Anat.), M.Chiro. (Gonstead Diplomate) and Lyons Road Family Chiropractic.
Lyons Road Family Chiro and Dr Paul (Chiro) have been serving the health care needs of Sydney's Inner West, Drummoyne, Haberfield, Rozelle and Five Dock communities for over two decades. Paul is originally from Canada and has obtained high levels of tertiary qualifications from both Canada and Australia. Paul is a wealth of information on all things natural, on fitness, long term health, nutrition and of course, chiropractic. Follow us on Facebook, Youtube, and Google+.
You may also like...